May 21, 2022
JMC Team Presents Five Posters at Annual Conference
The Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL) Annual Conference was held May 17-20 in Cleveland, OH. The JMC team was well represented at the conference and presented five posters to attendees.
Our team at APHL included Gretl Glick, Jyothi Kondamuri, Bonny Lewis Van and Mary Kate Yost-Daljev, as well as our CEO Jon Lipsky. The posters covered topics such as:
· A Robust, Scalable Solution for Electronic Test Orders and Results (ETOR)
· Data Exchange and Integration in South Carolina - A Rhapsody Solution (coauthored with our partners in SC)
· Leveraging Strategic Consultation for Informatics Modernization
· LIMS Lite: A Public Health Informatics Ecosystem for Implementing Sequencing Workflows, Bioinformatics Analyses and Data Sharing in Public Health Laboratories
· More Testing, Less Effort: Instrument Interfacing
The APHL annual conference is an excellent venue for JMC to share our knowledge and expertise with the public health community. Public health professionals from across the country attend the event, which is one of the largest gatherings of public health laboratories in the world.
View our posters here: https://www.jmichael-consulting.com/jmc-posters